Powerhouse Golf Returns Procedure
Powerhouse Golf, strive to provide complete customer satisfaction with all our goods and services. If for any reason you are unhappy with a product purchased from Powerhouse Golf, you are welcome to return it in exchange for a refund should the product be in its original unused condition (Terms and Conditions Apply). All returns must be accompanied by a "Returns Note" (see below) and proof of purchase by way of a receipt, order number or invoice number - photocopies accepted.
Click here to purchase a returns label
Breakdowns, Service and repairs.
If you have a small inexpensive item that you would like to return, please send by Royal Mail to the address below. and include returns note with your item. Click here to print our returns note
If you have a bulky or expensive item that you would like to return for servicing or following a breakdown etc. Please see the details below for preparation. We can arrange, on your behalf an outside carrier to make collection and return if necessary as follows:
Depending on the level of cover you opted for at the point of purchase "Bronze Cover "or "Gold Cover" will depend whether this service is chargeable. See "Warranties" for details.
In any event, to use this service, it will be necessary to contact us to book in your return and obtain a "JOB NUMBER". From that point, we will deal with everything else.
Returning a Single item by carrier.
1. Pack the item in an appropriate size box.
2. Include all items relating to the failure with the item wherever possible.
3. Include "Returns note" inside the box.
Returning a Complete Golf Buggy by carrier.
Please make sure of the following:
1. The batteries are disconnected. (Remove if not needed to be returned)
2. The front basket is removed. (if applicable)
3. The rear stabilizers wheels, front bull bar, rear golf bag carrier and seat are removed. (if applicable) or not directly connected with the problem.
4. The steering wheel or steering arm is folded down.
5. The key is securely fastened to a prominent position on the buggy that will not be lost during transit.
6. Remove mudguards paddles, (not posts), (If applicable).
7. Any items that have been custom fitted by yourself, must also be removed prior to collected.
8. If the buggy is being returned due to power failure or battery issue, make sure the charger is also returned.
Returning a Complete Golf Trolley by carrier
1. Make sure all of the trolley is covered. The carrier will not accept the item if any bare metal is showing.
2. Pack the trolley securely using any means possible. If the fault is power related include the battery and charger. If the problem relates to something else, it may not be necessary to return the battery, please ask if unsure.
Returning a Battery(s) by carrier
1. Make sure the batteries are wrapped and no part of the battery is visible.
2. If the battery(s) is being returned due to power failure, please also return the charger.
For items being returned where Powerhouse Golf has arranged carrier, the company will not accept responsibility for lost or broken parts whilst in transit.
The carrier is an outside company. Any issues resulting in damage or loss must be dealt with directly by yourself and the carrier. No guarantee cover or financial loss is given or implied with this 3rd party collection service.
Please send all returned goods to the following address:
96-100 Rochdale Road
Click here to print our returns note