Trojan’s deep-cycle absorbed glass mat (AGM) maintenance-free batteries are batteries that provide optimum performance. Developed exceptionally, these batteries contain a separator of glass fibers serves to isolate the positive and negative plates while acting as a blotter to absorb the electrolyte. Robust plates help in extending the life of these batteries. A computer-generated grid design is present for high-power density and to arrest the battery’s flame and a one-way pressure relief vent prevents buildup of excessive pressure. These batteries are temperature tolerant, shock resistant, have low current discharge and excellent charging efficiency.
These 12 volt AGM series batteries are intended mainly for solar and other renewable energy systems. AGM batteries are all maintenance free as they are sealed and do not require water. The battery terminals are automotive and has a case made of polypropylene.
• Store & operate your batteries in a cool, dry place
• Charge your batteries fully before use
• Do allow your batteries to remain idle without charge
• If you are required to store your batteries for an extended period, make sure you charge it every 3 months
• Monitor the battery voltage and gravity of the electrolyte regularly to verify full recharging.
Buy 26ah Ex Premium Battery here